1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." - Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
my mom told me to put the dog to bed but didn’t specify which bed
Sometimes that’s all the accessory you need.
Covert Affairs: A Summary
i dont wanna go to college i wanna go to concerts
“I heard about this couple on one of those morning shows, similar to you guys, all lovey dovey, perfect for each other, headed for marriage. And something happened, and they broke up in their senior year in college, even though they were madly in love with each other. They went to different parts of the country, they married different people … had kids, grandkids. Then their spouses died and they were available again, and they talked and they hooked up, and now they’re together and they’re happily in love after 40 years apart!”
Whenever you’re feeling down, just remember that Mulan was a real person.
Hua Mulan went to war at 15 years old and eventually led the army for almost a decade, leading countless attacks and winning victories for China. Decorated with honors, she returned home to her happy, living parents. When her army friends visited her, they found out that she was a woman and accepted it.
Next excuse for limiting women’s rights, please.
THIS SHOW IS GENIUS. Twelve American girls date a Prince Harry look alike while thinking he IS Prince Harry.
btvs + season themes
I can relate.